Would you like a cabin with a little more space and comfort than in our other cabins, then take a look at our brand new Deluxe cabins.
They are 35 m2 big and includes:
- 3 bedrooms
- 8 beds (2 of those on the couch)
- well equipped kitchen
- toilet and shower
- garden chairs and table
- Bed linen (can be rented on site)
- Towels, tea towels and cloths and dish washing liquid
Smoking is NOT allowed in our Deluxe cabins
*) In July, our Deluxe Cabins are available only weekly from Saturday to Saturday**)
In the periods 13/5-16/5 our cabins are available for a minimum of 3 days
|Bed linen per set||75,-|
|Reservation fee (not when booked online)||200,-|
Normal Conditions for Rental
- A camping pass is obligatory. (A Danish camping pass and year mark can be bought from the Campsite director)
- The rental agency is responsible for cabins and caravans matching their description in the brochure.
- Rental is only valid for above registered persons
- The rental agency takes no responsibility for sudden damage to equipment, but will make arrangements to correct the damage as soon as possible after notification.
- The rental agency takes no responsibility in connection with possible appearance of insects (ants, earwigs etc) in cabins or caravans.
- The renter is responsible for the cabin or caravan and will be liable to pay damages to cabin or caravan or fixtures and equipment in the rental period. Any damage must be reported to the rental agency before departure.
- Cleaning is the responsibility of the renter. On departure the cabin or caravan must be left in the same condition as on arrival.
- If a rental contract is cancelled a month or more before start date, all money paid will be returned except for a 500 kr administrations fee.
- VIf a rental contract is cancelled less than a month before the start date, then the rental agency has the right to keep the entire amount paid. This is also the case with renters who do not show up.
- A cancellation is valid from the time the written/telegraphed notice reaches the rental agency.
- ( NB! The renter can take out cancellation insurance either with us or their own insurance agent, to ensure themselves against unforeseen illness or other circumstances and the expenses thus incurred) In this case, when all conditions are met with their cancellation insurance, the entire amount paid will be returned minus a 500 kr administration fee.
- The Campsite rules and regulations as directed by the Camp Director must be followed.
- All prices include VAT. (Value Added Tax) We reserve the right to change VAT or other taxes as necessary.
- Normal Danish law is valid in all discrepancies or disagreements arising between renter and rental agency.