Our rental caravans include the following:
- 4 or 5 beds
- Gas hob
- Coffee maker
- Sink with cold water
- Cutlery and service
- Bed linen (can be rented on site)
- Towels, tea towels and cloths and dish washing liquid
Each Caravan has attached tent with garden table and chairs
Pets are not allowed in our rental caravans.
There are no toilets or showers in our caravans, but there is a service building approximately 100 m away.
|29.3 - 8.9.2019||from 570,-||from 3.850,-|
Rent includes electricity and registration fees
*) In July, our caravans are rented only weekly from Sunday to Sunday**)
|Bed linen per set||75,-|
Normal Conditions for Rental
- A camping pass is obligatory. (A Danish camping pass and year mark can be bought from the Campsite director)
- The rental agency is responsible for cabins and caravans matching their description in the brochure.
- Rental is only valid for above registered persons
- The rental agency takes no responsibility for sudden damage to equipment, but will make arrangements to correct the damage as soon as possible after notification.
- The rental agency takes no responsibility in connection with possible appearance of insects (ants, earwigs etc) in cabins or caravans.
- The renter is responsible for the cabin or caravan and will be liable to pay damages to cabin or caravan or fixtures and equipment in the rental period. Any damage must be reported to the rental agency before departure.
- Cleaning is the responsibility of the renter. On departure the cabin or caravan must be left in the same condition as on arrival.
- If a rental contract is cancelled a month or more before start date, all money paid will be returned except for a 500 kr administrations fee.
- VIf a rental contract is cancelled less than a month before the start date, then the rental agency has the right to keep the entire amount paid. This is also the case with renters who do not show up.
- A cancellation is valid from the time the written/telegraphed notice reaches the rental agency.
- ( NB! The renter can take out cancellation insurance either with us or their own insurance agent, to ensure themselves against unforeseen illness or other circumstances and the expenses thus incurred) In this case, when all conditions are met with their cancellation insurance, the entire amount paid will be returned minus a 500 kr administration fee.
- The Campsite rules and regulations as directed by the Camp Director must be followed.
- All prices include VAT. (Value Added Tax) We reserve the right to change VAT or other taxes as necessary.
- Normal Danish law is valid in all discrepancies or disagreements arising between renter and rental agency.